Make customized Twitch Panels for free and without the assistance of Photoshop, GIMP, or any image editing software! This is my first customizable free resource and hopefully it’s one of many. Choose your colors, icon, font size, text to include on the panel, and more!
A huge shoutout to @Tehkhop for helping me out on a few parts of this small app.
How to Customize Your Twitch Panels
Watch the video or read the instructions below.
- Use the input controls to design your panel.
- Right click the panel and select “Save Image As…”
- That’s it! You’re ready to upload them to Twitch!
Use the app inputs to make the panel look exactly the way you’d like it to! I recommend that you start with the panel with the longest panel text. So if you’re making two panels with the text “Subscribers”, “Donate”, and “About Me”, you should start with the “Subscribers” panel, as it takes up the most horizontal space.
You want to do this so that your font sizes and text alignment are all the same. However, if you don’t want to have the same font sizes, that’s fine too!
The follow options are currently available for this app:
- Left Side Color – This input is done through a color picker. Changing this color will change the background color of the box on the left side. This is the box that contains the icon. By default it is set at #23b85e – you can use the pallette, HSL Slider, or color input to select your color.
- Right Side Color – This input is done through a color picker. Changing this color will change the background color of the box on the right side. This is the box that contains your panel text. By default it is set at #101220 – you can use the pallette, HSL Slider, or color input to select your color.
- Text Color – This input is done through a color picker. Changing this color will change the text color of your panel text. By default it is set at #ffffff – you can use the pallette, HSL Slider, or color input to select your color.
- Panel Text – This input field controls the text to be included on your panel. The text will be updated as you type.
- Icon – The icon dropdown will change the image displayed on your stream panel. Simply choose any of the pre-made icons and it will be updated on your panel automatically.
- Text Size – Use the text size slider to select how big you would like your panel text.
- Text Vertical Align – The text vertical align slider can be used to move your text along the Y-axis. This option is useful if you’d like to move your text towards the top or bottom of the panel. On some browsers the text will not be automatically aligned to the middle.
- Add Padding – For some Twitch panels you will like “padding” or empty space on the bottom of your panels to add space between your image and text that you may be putting underneath it. Selecting Yes will show the checkerboard, which indicates that there will be empty space added underneath the panel. No will remove the padding and the image will include no empty space on the bottom.
- Font Family – Allows you to manually set a font of your choosing. Simply type in the name of any font that you have installed on your local system.
Should I add padding?
The easiest way to make your panels look great, is to “Yes” for padding if the image will be a link. If the image will not contain a link, then select “No” for padding.
Please let me know if you have any problems with this app!
If you’re experiencing any issues, please let me know in the comments below. It will be much easier for me to add icons to this system, versus my previous post.
- Added support for mobile scrolling on webkit devices.
- Added text box for font input. This allows users to enter any font they have installed on their system with these panels.
- Added support to directly input color code into the color picker.
- (03/08/16) – Added Game Wisp, Crown, Snapchat icons.
- (03/13/16) – Added Plays.TV, Tumblr, DeviantArt, Keyboard, Mouse, Battle.Net icons.
- (03/25/16) – Added Playstation, Xbox, Pokemon, PayPal, Extra Life, UPlay, and Thumbs up icons.
- (07/17/16) – Added download button and file name input.